Monday, November 05, 2012

Mission Update: The Choir at Calvin Presbyterian Church, Zelienople PA http://www.calvinchurchzelie.org

Hi Tim -
 
We haven't met, but I stayed at the hotel this summer with Bruce Smith and our mission trip.  We had dinner with Nina and your baby, I believe you were on your way to or from Alaska.
 
As I'm sure you've already heard, the concert last night was fantastic!  It is truly a blessing to hear the members' personal stories and to hear such talented voices lifted up in praise.  I am also very impressed with your Hotel Louisville project - offering your clients hands-on training and translatable job skills while they work through the recovery program is very cool.  If Kenneth, Margo, and Miss Vicky are any indication, that program is definitely a success.
 
At any rate, below is a link to a video I took at last night's concert at Calvin.  It certainly isn't the highest quality, but please feel free to link to it or add it to your youtube videos of the choir.
 
I hope to meet you soon!
 
A M
Calvin Presbyterian Church
 
http://youtu.be/fMmJdbZe_lg