Saturday, January 05, 2013

Beth Wanted to Share Her Story

Beth's Story
 

    A year ago, Beth and her daughter Lilly were residents of Wayside Christian Mission.  Today, Beth and Lilly live in their own home and their future prospects are certainly promising!  Beth is grateful to Wayside and, of course, to the donors and volunteers who are vital to our work. "Being at Wayside gave me the chance to focus on getting my life together.  They helped me to get into college.  I am still a college student and in my own house.  After meeting many of the people during my stay, I decided to be an Art Therapist.  I want to help those that aren't quite able to express their emotions verbally."  What a noble ambition, Beth, and we are all rooting for you and, of course, your adorable daughter Lilly!  If you are a volunteer or a donor or both, you are an integral part of Beth's success story!  We are very proud of Beth and the volunteers and donors who play such a vital role in our life-saving ministry!  



-