Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thanksgiving Remarks from our Residents

At this point in my life, I couldn't have had a better holiday than the one here at Wayside. The strength, love, and hope I experienced here from the staff, residents, and volunteers was beyond words. I was truly happy.

Tina




Thanksgiving was a blessing here at Wayside. The volunteers were not only great at serving and cleaning, but they were actually there to cheer me up when I became sad from missing my loved ones. May they all continue to be blessed for blessing to us here at Wayside.

Jacqueline




Thanksgiving Day was about praising the Lord for all my blessings. Being in the choir was the best way I could have spent my day. I feel truly blessed to have been a part of it all.

Bridget



I was so happy to have my family come and share the day with me here at Wayside. The volunteers were so helpful and nice to my grandkids. They had alot of fun. The food was delicious and plentiful. Thank God for Wayside!

Vickie



Thanksgiving Day was a blessing to me. I just love being a member of the choir. I enjoyed karaoke and being able to have fun clean and sober. I am very blessed to be at Wayside trying to live a better life. I'm grateful to have Ms.Virginia as a part of my life.

Clara